Save the date for our annual fundraiser!
Raffle: Daily prizes, June 1 – June 30, 2021
Mini-Disc-Golf: Saturday, June 26 10:00-6:00 and Sunday, June 27 10:00-2:00
Picnic Dinner, Drinks, Dessert & Music: Saturday: June 26, 5:00-8:00pm
Winner Announcements – CLICK HERE to see who has won!
Two winners will be drawn every day in June. 60 chances to win, with total prizes valuing over $2,900! Every ticket purchased carries through the whole month.
Win something you don’t want? Gift it to someone you love or put it back in the pot for another lucky winner!
Our 9-hole disc golf course is transformed into a fantasy-filled miniature-golf inspired game offering fun for all ages. The course weaves through the campus forest and fields.
Groups of up to 4 people can sign-up for tee-times which are in 15 minute increments between 10:00 and 6:00 on Saturday and 10:00 and 2:00 on Sunday. Tickets are $20 per group.
Discs will be available to borrow or feel free to bring your own!
This year’s theme is Children’s Storybooks. At each hole, you’ll see a classic children’s tale come to life, including:
- Green Eggs and Ham – sponsored by Allstates Materials Group
- Goodnight Moon – sponsored by Europa IT
- Not A Box – sponsored by Northeast Solar
- Charlotte’s Web – sponsored by Dead River Company
- Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus – sponsored by The Trust Company of Vermont
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear – sponsored by Brattleboro Hearing Center
- My Friends – sponsored by Edward Jones Investments
- Make Way for Ducklings – sponsored by Park Place Financial Advisors
- Curious George – sponsored by Brattleboro Country Club
Picnic at Prouty
Saturday, June 26, 2021 5:00-8:00pm
Bring your family and friends to our beautiful campus for lawn games, music, drinks, and picnic dinner. Food will be for sale by A Bite to Eat and Vermont Gelato, and Winston Prouty will offer a cash bar with craft beer, wine and hard cider. Non-alcoholic drinks will also be available. Music will be DJ’d by Jafala.
Check back soon for menu details!
Par for the Cause is sponsored by:
With additional support received from the following:
Brattleboro Primary Care
CWI Print + Brand
Gragen Property Maintenance
Lawton Floor Design
Mathes Hulme Builders
Phillips Dunn Shriver & Carroll Law
Professional Dental Care
Silver Forest of Vermont
The Richards Group
The Wright Supplier
Toyotal of Keene/Fenton Auto Group
Twombly Wealth Management
Vermont Country Deli
Westbrook Court Apts
Ziter Taylor Real Estate