Early Childhood Educator – The Neighborhood Schoolhouse
Assistant Floating Teacher – The Family Garden, Inc.
Full-time Assistant Floating Teacher needed for all ages between 6 weeks to 5 years old, but will spend the majority of time in the infant/toddler classroom. Must have 3 credits in Early Childhood Education, or CDA or have completed the Fundamentals program. At least one year of classroom experience required. Hours are 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday, year round.
Benefits include paid vacation, holidays, sick/personal days, & Aflac. If you would like to join our caring, supportive environment, please email a letter of interest, resume and three references to Allie at email@example.com
Lead Infant Toddler Teacher – The Family Garden, Inc.
– Infant/Toddler class with children between 6 weeks to 2 years old
– Supervise and interact with children in all activities
– Maintain varying schedules for all children in the group
– Treat children respectfully, appreciating cultural diversity
– Help children control behavior using a positive, appropriate approach
– Plan and implement multi-age curriculum
– Plan, prepare and care for the environment including daily housekeeping tasks
– Maintain observational records and other classroom logs
– Maintain a positive relationship with parents
– This is a very fast paced classroom and you must be motivated and loving!
To qualify, you must have a minimum of 21 credits in Early Childhood Education or an Associate’s Degree in a related field & 12 months experience necessary. Hours are 9:00am-5:30pm Monday- Friday, year-round. Benefits include paid vacation, holidays, sick/personal days, & Aflac. *Position starts August 1st*
If you would like to join our caring, supportive environment, please email a letter of interest, resume and three references to Allie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Director and Program Assistants – Y-ASPIRE
Meeting Waters YMCA currently has part-time employment opportunities (2:30- 5 or 6 pm) for our Y-ASPIRE Afterschool Programs. We are looking to hire a Program Director and Program Assistant at our Green St. program. We are also looking for a Program Assistant to work three days a week at our Rockingham Central Elementary site. For more info, visit our website: www.meetingwatersymca.org or apply directly by emailing the Program Director, Sean Fortier: email@example.com
Assistant Teacher – The Welcoming Place at the Brattleboro Retreat
Looking for a 25 hour a week dependable early educator who can work a 5:45am- 10:45am shift Monday through Friday.
Must be great with parents in addiction recovery. The Retreat offers excellent benefits and free conferences.
Call Kay Curtis for questions about the position. (802) 258-7470
Director – The Garland School
About us: we are an independent Nursery and Kindergarten program, which follows the principles of nature-based and Waldorf education. We trust the child’s innate capacity for learning and support this capacity with outdoor exploration, purposeful work, and imaginative and free play within a strong daily rhythm. The Garland School serves children 1 to 6 years old.
The Garland School, in Brattleboro Vermont, has an exciting opportunity for a Director to join and lead our dedicated staff. We are seeking a qualified, committed, and compassionate individual who will continue to create a supportive community for our families and staff.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Establish a safe, healthy, and welcoming child care/preschool, and oversee programs and activities to engage and educate young children.
- Maintain open lines of communication with board, staff, parents, and children
- Ensure full compliance with The Garland School philosophy and state licensing regulations
- Program Administration – manage the day-to-day activities of the school, public funding (ACT 166 and CACFP), enrollment, and financial oversight.
The right person for this position will have: (1) Waldorf experience with the care for young children and their families; (2) creative and nurturing leadership & supervisory skills; (3) strong organizational and communication skills; and (4) the ability to motivate and work collaboratively to provide a positive environment for board, staff, children and families.
Our preferred qualifications are a Degree in Early Childhood Education, Education Administration, Childhood Development, or closely related field; a valid Vermont Teaching license, Early Childhood Education Certificate or eligibility; and at least three years of relevant experience.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Early Childhood Education Licensure (or applicable certification)
If you feel that you are the right person for this position, we look forward to hearing from you. Salary commensurate with experience. 30 hours per week.
Please email your resume, cover letter, and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Nathaniel Rowan (347) 534-7804 with any questions about these jobs.
Have a job to post? Email email@example.com.
Last updated 3/28/19