Brattleboro New Mom’s group meets weekly on Wednesdays from 9:30-11:00 in the Exercise Room of BMH. New mom’s have the opportunity to enjoy each other’s company, have access to skilled lactation support, and learn from community presenters on a variety of topics including infant physical and emotional development, dental health, starting solids, and planning a return to work.
Beginning in 2019, New Moms will be staffed by Winston Prouty Center’s maternal child health nurses and lactation specialists Sally Pennington, RN, IBCLC and Jean Vulte, RN, WHNP, LC.
There is no charge and no registration is needed to attend.
Upcoming schedule for New Mom’s Group*
*subject to change, please visit the New Mom’s Group’s Facebook page for updates
- January 8 – Infant Safety
- January 15 – Baby-wearing
- January 22 – Infant Massage
- January 29 – Sleep Sweet Sleep
- February 5 – Infant Development
- February 12 – Starting Solids/Baby-led Weaning
- February 19 – ‘Tell Your Story; We’re Listening’
- February 26 – The Basics/Welcome Baby
- March 4 – Mom/Baby Yoga
Images from Brattleboro New Mom’s Network, March 3, 2019.
Photos by Kelly Fletcher Photography