Brattleboro New Mom’s group meets weekly on Wednesdays from 9:30-11:00 in the Exercise Room of BMH. New mom’s have the opportunity to enjoy each other’s company, have access to skilled lactation support, and learn from community presenters on a variety of topics including infant physical and emotional development, dental health, starting solids, and planning a return to work.
Beginning in 2019, New Moms will be staffed by Winston Prouty Center’s maternal child health nurses and lactation specialists Sally Pennington, RN, IBCLC and Jean Vulte, RN, WHNP, LC.
There is no charge and no registration is needed to attend.
Upcoming schedule for New Mom’s Group*
*subject to change, please visit the New Mom’s Group’s Facebook page for updates
- April 3, 2019: Herbs for Breastfeeding & Postpartum Well-Being with Juliette Carr
- April 10, 2019: Mom and Baby Yoga with Jessica Greene
- April 17, 2019: Infant Development with Kathy Hallock, Winston Prouty Center
- April 24, 2019: Infant Massage with Jean Vulte, Winston Prouty Center
- May 1, 2019: “Let’s Grow Kids” and other resources for parents with Deb Kitzmiller
- May 8, 2019: Whatever is on Your Mind and in Your Heart, with Sally Pennington
- May 15, 2019: Birth Control with Heather Ferriera, PPNNE and Jean Vulte
- May 22, 2019: Sleep Sweet Sleep with Sally Pennington
- May 29, 2019: Baby Wearing (bring your baby carriers) with Michele Stephens
- June 5, 2019: Postpartum Feelings with Loren Cole
Images from Brattleboro New Mom’s Network, March 3, 2019.
Photos by Kelly Fletcher Photography