Brattleboro New Mom’s group meets weekly on Wednesdays from 9:30-11:00 in the Exercise Room of BMH. New mom’s have the opportunity to enjoy each other’s company, have access to skilled lactation support, and learn from community presenters on a variety of topics including infant physical and emotional development, dental health, starting solids, and planning a return to work.
Beginning in 2019, New Moms will be staffed by Winston Prouty Center’s maternal child health nurses and lactation specialists Sally Pennington, RN, IBCLC and Jean Vulte, RN, WHNP, LC.
There is no charge and no registration is needed to attend.
Upcoming schedule for New Mom’s Group*
*subject to change, please visit the New Mom’s Group’s Facebook page for updates
- June 26, 2019 – Finding and Paying for Child Care
- July 3, 2019 – Infant Development
- July 10, 2019 – Starting Solids and Baby-Led Weaning
- July 17, 2019 – Infant Carriers with Michelle Stephens
- July 24, 2019 – Sleep Sweet Sleep with Sally Pennington
- August 7, 2019 – Mother Baby Yoga with Jessica Greene
Images from Brattleboro New Mom’s Network, March 3, 2019.
Photos by Kelly Fletcher Photography