In partnership with the United Way of Windham County, The Winston Prouty Center awards grants to early educators for professional development and program enrichment. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and are viewed soon after the quarterly deadline:
- August 15 – First Quarter
- November 15 – Second Quarter
- February 15 – Third Quarter
- May 15 – Fourth Quarter
Unless we are told otherwise, applications received after each deadline will be held to be considered in the next quarter. We will strive to notify applicants of the committee’s decisions within 30 days of the quarterly deadlines.
If you are interested in applying for a United Way Fund grant, below are PDFs of the application materials. Please remember to include the required supporting documents. Application will not be considered unless paperwork is submitted in full.
- United Way Grant Cover Letter
- United Way Grant for College Coursework
- United Way Grant for Professional Development (non-college coursework)
- United Way Grant for Program Improvement
- United Way Grant for Program Enrichment
- United Way Grant for Collaborative Training & Enrichment
If you have any questions, contact Margaret Atkinson at (802) 257-7852 ext. 307 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.